GRC shaped the landscape of Design-Build Construction
- GRC founded in 1988 by Luther Cain, Hiram Rash and Don Goins.
- Since our founding we have been responsible for over $1 Billion dollars of Building Construction.
- 2009 The renovation of “The Press Building” was a catalyst for re-development in what had become a dilapidated area of town since the closing of The Kingsport Press.
- 2013 New Stockholders join the company. Pat Breeding, Tim Lorimer, Dineen West, and Tim Hammond.
- 2019 Civil Service Department was created to support design and construction services.
- 2019 the city needed a new facility for animal services. PetWorks is non-profit organization that helps animals find new homes, spay and neuter clinic.
- 2021 four additional stockholders joined the company. Clinton Roberts, Ben Jenkins, Andrew Jones, and Travis White.